Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 3 11:50:03 EST 2015

Richard-

Friday, January 2, 2015, 10:31:12 PM, Jacque wrote:

> I feel like a curmudgeon after writing what follows, but...I don't use
> the project browser because it's too slow and cumbersome for my project.

What Jacque said. That and all the rest.
I'd use Pete's lcStackBrowser if it worked with the community build,
but the tried and true App Browser does what I need it to do.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.