script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jan 2 15:14:04 EST 2015

That’s good, but you really should create a new set of stacks, copy over your code or rewrite it in the new stack, and see if you can reproduce the same results.

Here, when I palette a stack from a name derived from a script local variable, the variable stays intact.  I’m not using your exact setup/variable names, but if I understand what you’re doing, the basic premise works fine.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design