allowed regex in filter?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 22:39:04 EST 2015

Ah k. The first message said "followed by at least one whitespace, hence my
confusion.  In the regex builder its working for me.  7.0.0 sortastable.

^..\S+ pulls c mykey for the first example. and mykey for the second.
adding a second space after the c nullifies the match as it should.

If you haven't messed with the regex builder, its very handy. (development
menu, plugins)  What version are you on?  Oh, and actually just realized I
haven't been trying it with filter.  BRB, gonna try.

With sample made up data, this is working for me (again, 7.0.0 stable)
filter lines of tField with  regex pattern "^..\S+"