Membership disabled

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 1 12:13:41 EST 2015

Hi Craig,
Success!  I got this post of yours.  As mentioned, I changed my email
address for the list to go directly to my gMail address instead of to my
lcSQL address and then picked up by gMail using POP.

So either the host for my lcSQL address is being over zealous in it's email
checking or something about the process of of gMail picking up the mail via
POP was causing the problem.

Your email was still flagged as spam but because the gMail filter I set up
to move list emails to a specific folder is set to still move emails that
it thinks are spam, it still ended up in my LC folder instead of spam.

In answer to your question, I don;t know for sure but I suspect there is a
fixed limit on the number of emails that are bounced and the disabling
happens when that limit is reached.  I'm sure the limit is a total number
not just bounces of your emails.

2015 is off to a good start!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>