RELEASE 6.7.3 / 7.0.3

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Feb 27 18:25:22 EST 2015

I just confirmed this. In the IDE, if the CEF browser window is open and you try to quit livecode, it crashes the IDE. Closing the browser window before quitting does not cause the crash. So, it’s great that revBrowserCEF is now working with Flash, but the final tweek is that something needs to close the browser window when the quit or purge command is given.

I’ve noted this on an update the the bug 14351.

Best,
Bill