matchText question

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:17:39 EST 2015

On Feb 27, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Dick Kriesel wrote:

> For similar results, but without the "odd format" and with added flexibility to control the scope of effect, you can use function handlerList( tObject, tIncludeBehaviorHandlers, tIncludePrivateHandlers ). So if you want to include behavior handlers and private handlers of tObject, the expression is handlerList( tObject, "true", "true" ).

Is handlerList() a built-in LC function? Or a proprietary function? When I try it in LC 5.5.1 it can't find the function, so if it's a native function it's in a later version. I've built my own workaround, but using revAvailableHandlers would be a shortcut if it works reliably.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig