LiveCode 7.0.3: a new meme

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 27 15:35:09 EST 2015

Hi Terence,
I agree with your comment about why a developer should have to implement
the features you mentioned.

However, I suggest you take a look at Bernd's modTableField control.  I
believe it has almost all, if not all, of the functionality you mention.
You can argue that he shouldn't have had to do that, but he did so the rest
of us don't need to.