Standalone flagged by AntiVirus program

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 27 14:09:51 EST 2015

Hi Richard,
The Panda Help file says it uses something called "Collective Intelligence"
which sounds like some sort of community reporting system.  Still waiting
for a response on the Panda forum on if and how I can get more information.

One other thing which may cause the problem is that I use the shell command
to run another program.  I'd guess that might raise some flags.