Rank Beginner Reference Materials

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 26 23:09:26 EST 2015

It's been SO LONG since I've been a beginner in this family that I don't
know what to recommend to someone who is starting from nothing.  We used to
have Danny Goodman and The Waite Group's excellent resources, but those
were for HC.  What would be a great resource to put in front of someone,
today, to get them going in LC?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."