[Datagrid] How to change an objects owner from a Datagrid to a Card

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:14:21 EST 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:59 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> If it happens again you might try cutting it and pasting it onto the card.
>
> Yes, that would probably work too, but my biggest problem was that every
time I selected my Next btn in the Project Browser it seemed to
automatically unselected itself so it wouldn't have been possible to Copy
it. It was only after I discovered that selecting my Next btn in the
Application Browser was 'sticking' was I eventually able to move it.

But as a preventative measure that's sound advise whenever there is DG
present. Rather than Drag & Drop in the PB and accidentally having the
object end up in a DG I might just select Select the object and Copy, then
select the relevant Card and Paste.