Can't See the Image

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Feb 26 12:02:22 EST 2015

I've had this problem come up before and here it is again today. I've
never posted it before.  It seems kind of intermittent.

It's simple.  A script sets the FileName of an image in Livcode to the
full path of a png disk file but the image in Livecode simply doesn't
show it.  The image object on the card is blank.  If I open the
properties palette, select the path in the "Source" field, cut it and
then paste it right back, the image suddenly shows up.

Is there some sort of a refresh or "Preload in memory" setting I should
be checking here?