RELEASE 6.7.3 / 7.0.3

Benjamin Beaumont ben at livecode.com
Thu Feb 26 06:32:53 EST 2015

Dear List Members,

We're pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.3 and 7.0.3. This
release is a maintenance release that contains one primary fix to the
externals issue in iOS 64 bit standalones. We chose to skip 7.0.2 GM to
keep the 6.7.x and 7.0.x series in sync.

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please select "check for updates" from the "help" menu
in the product or download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*6.7.4 / 7.0.4*
The next maintenance builds of these releases will be made public in the
coming days

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team