greyed lockText box for table in group?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:45:01 EST 2015

Since its a table field, the dontlock and don'twrap are that way on
purpose. To edit a cell in a simple table,  click, and it'll pop up an edit
field. Its supposed to be that way. There are a bunch of settings required
to get it to behave this way, if you want to change how this works, go to
the table pane and take the check out of "basic table object" viola' those
are ungreyed, At this point you can use it as a regular old field, but its
a bit strange to use it that way.