Open application when file double clicked

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Feb 23 15:19:07 EST 2015

Your "Info.plist" file in the OSX app bundle needs to be edited to
define the allowed file types that can be dropped on your application.

This appears to be a OSX constraint that the OS only allows dropping of
file types specified in the Info.plist file.

In the standalone setting in the IDE you can define 1 document type for
your standalone. The XML for that type in the plist file can then be
copied to define additional types as you like.