MySQL lite password

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:40 EST 2015

Now would be a good time for me to point out that I created a Login stack that is modular. You pass either an array of database connection settings, or else an sqlYoga database object name. It will take care of the rest. If a login table does not exist in your current database it will create one for you. Once it does you can log in as Administrator:123456 and this will allow you to create new logins. If you login as one of the newly created users it will close itself, set some properties in the calling stack for the username, the user type (standard or administrator) and readonly. It’s up to you to access and use these as you see fit.

If you quit the login stack without successfully logging in, it will close the calling stack. To use it, simply add the stack as a substack of you project, then set the dialogData as described above, then go to the loginStack. I could stand to tweak it a little more, but it is functional the way it stands.

Bob S