Printing just one card to PDF [was Re: The owner of a selected control - a mystery]

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 22 17:47:35 EST 2015

Hey Graham - I¹m pretty confident that you can get what you want with a
bit of fiddling. If your embedded images have large native dimensions
relative to their constrained LC dimensions then you should also be able
to support a bit of enlargement (of the PDF) as well without any visible
loss of image quality.

Terry...