Because LC can't do two things at once.

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Feb 22 10:05:17 EST 2015

I don't speak regex myself, I am more like a tourist in Regexia and using
google as my tourist phrase book.  I google something like 'regex extract
between two single quotes' then browse the results and try out the regex
statements I find on my source text.  I usually find something that works
and learn a little more regex syntax along the way but I am always sure
there is a more succinct or foolproof way to say it as a native Regexian
would and as Peter has done here, down to 6 characters from 8.

Martin