Vector export?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Feb 20 08:26:09 EST 2015

I am keen to implement this, but I came up against a couple of little problems:

1. If I try to export a whole window (a card, really), after setting the printPaperSize to the window’s dimensions and printMargins to zero,  I get two pages in my PDF, the first one blank. The print statement itself says ‘print this card’, which should print one card, and the page size seems right, so it’s a mystery. Can anyone say why this happens?

2. Actually I even wanted to show the title bar of the window, which exporting the card doesn’t do (this is not a bug, just the way it works, AFAICS). I decided to add a bit extra to the height of the page to accommodate at least a bit of empty space to represent the title bar, but this didn’t work. I still got two pages, and the second page was the exact size of the window. Mysterious again.

OTOH, the quality of the PDFs is superb.

Graham