Faster way to get tabStops?

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Feb 19 06:45:07 EST 2015

Thanks Mike,

you can load the field with 5000 lines worth of data via the Helper stack ->
Examples -> choose 5000 -> click button "fill with n lines of random data",
then move the lines by moving the dividers and then control-click into the
field.
This triggers the recalculation of the column widths via
"mtfAdjustToWidthOfContent"

It is quite fast.

Kind regards
Bernd