HTML muddle

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 17:13:11 EST 2015

Yes, it is: I'm a convert. Somehow when I tried to do this long ago it seemed more difficult and so I dropped it like a hot coal, and the memory made me search for solutions elsewhere. Maybe it was me all the time (very likely) or maybe things have changed.

Anyway with the usual fabulous help from this list, rainbow text fields in exotic fonts will spring up in my future apps. Well, good taste permitting, of course.

Thanks everyone.

Graham