HTML muddle

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Wed Feb 18 06:28:02 EST 2015

Have you tried using Brackets together with the Chrome-browser? This will give you a live update of the html in the Chrome browser as you edit the code in Brackets.

My students use Brackets for their html tasks, and I am also using it myself to produce html-pages to be displayed in the browser object in one of my applications. If you know basic html you will be able to produce your stuff without to much hassle. You will off course have to copy and past the html from Brackets into LiveCode unless you opt for the browser solution.

Tore