Reliable way to crash LC

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 17 12:36:37 EST 2015

I have always thought that the advice to reboot the computer to resolve a problem with software was some kind of wild shotgun approach by first tier technical support for no better reason than it was one of the steps on the script they read from. I stand corrected. Rebooting my computer fixed the script editor/CTD issue. Go figure.

Bob S