RELEASE LiveCode 6.7.2

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Tue Feb 17 04:27:37 EST 2015

Priority bug fixes for Pro license holders means exactly that. If you report a bug and you have a Pro license, that bug gets flagged as a priority. We still apply rules of practicality to fixing such bugs, but if we can fix them in a rapid timescale we will. This is one of the value adds of a Pro license.

Regards,

Heather