Reverse a list

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Feb 16 19:19:51 EST 2015

You were right first time ....

if you use a reference, then there is no copy created when you do the
call; and then you build up the output list.

without the reference, there is an initial copy and then you
additionally build the  output list.

So using a reference parameter saves the memory for one copy (plus the
cpu to create the copy).

-- Alex.