Reverse a list

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Feb 16 19:03:41 EST 2015

Right, just saw that in the dictionary.  But I'm still confused on why it
results in less messages.  Is it because the engine checks to see if there
is a private handler before sending a message along the message path?

As Richard and Mark mentioned, seems like any handlers in an object's
script that aren't called from anywhere else should be private.

I wonder if the same holds true in a behavior script?