Code signing Windows apps on a Mac Dilemena

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Feb 15 17:59:46 EST 2015

Hi Charles,

i´ve done a little screen recording (about 12mb) which shows the steps from exporting from keychain to  using it with the KSoftware signing tool.
You can find it here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xn4dc4rtz8epcmo/index.html

But in short: Just move the exported file to your windows pc or vm. Then open the signing tool. The first field in that tool asks for a .pfx file. Press the button on the right of that field and select the certificate you move to your pc/vm.

Regards,

Matthias