Code signing Windows apps on a Mac Dilemena

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Sun Feb 15 10:55:57 EST 2015

I saw the posting on Rev listserv about code signing on Windows 7.   I finally broke down and purchased a windows code signing certificate last Friday from Comodo.  It took several days to complete the process.

I tried using Ksoftware’s utility on the Windows XP partition on my Mac but it cannot access the certificates.  I could see the certificates in my Keychain.  Any suggestions how I can code sign my Windows app?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com