Guide for Building Mobile with LC

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Feb 11 14:41:35 EST 2015

Finally, after several years of server side coding, we are going to
build an app in LC.

I come with my begging bowl. I have a big of a learning curve in front
of me and would like any advice for key resources to get  started on the
right foot.

As far as UX strategy etc we have more than enough resources there... so
while we create a Personas document (user stories/use cases) and
prototype UI a wire frame tool...

In the meantime I'm interested  in a "course" on building mobile with
LC.. e.g. what objects scale automatically, for every image that we put
on the screen how many copies of that do we need. etc.

Any links or advice for "go to" will be appreciaterdc.

I'm going to start with Kevin's Demo...

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery