A computer science question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 10 17:11:26 EST 2015

I got it only because I have attempted to draw networking diagrams for fairly complex networks. Try diagraming which Vlans are communicating on which uplinks. I ended up drawing colored lines between the switches, each color representing a different Vlan. It worked, but it was all by hand. No algyryme thin gummy.

Bob S