The Future of Animation in LiveCode

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Tue Feb 10 14:26:43 EST 2015

Lack of SVG import has hampered my animation efforts, though IIRC at the Q1
developers webinar Ben said this was expected in LC8.

Bill, I was interested to see your comment in a different thread that you
were displaying swfs in the new browser object. (So far I can't get that to
work on a Mac using revBrowserOpenCef.) Is that working for you with sound
and animated graphics? Maybe that's a temporary measure, but it leaves iOS
apps out in the cold.

Thanks,
Tom Bodine