Reverse a list

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 9 21:04:47 EST 2015

Dave-

> In this case, I don’t think there’s an advantage in "repeat for
> each" as we’re iterating through array elements and not chunks.

> Are you really seeing it work faster?

> I was using a 24519-line list of 555Kb.

(tried to reply earlier but gmane had other ideas)

I'm using a 20000-line test.
I was originally seeing my adaptation run slightly faster, but on
retesting I see it's slightly slower (but still seems running neck and
neck). At any rate, never mind - there doesn't seem to be a speed
advantage to the "repeat for each" construct here, as you mentioned.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.