Reverse a list

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 9 14:38:02 EST 2015

As discussed in the past, there was probably a good reason to do it this way when HyperTalk was created, and since then it’s been maintained because of backward compatibility reasons. Changing this would likely break a lot of code. However other applications and dev systems would treat the last item or line as an empty one. SQL does (or will break the SQL for certain things). dBase does. Excel does. I am fairly certain that C++ and Java do. It’s one of the fairly numerous quirks of LC coding you get used to after stumbling on them from time to time.

Bob S