Mobile cloud storage

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Feb 6 16:44:53 EST 2015

For simple, small files this could probably be done with livecode alone as
it exists today.

For large file uploads where it would block the entire process while it
uploads, maybe not so much.

I've got high hopes for being able to wrap all kinds of dll's and sdks in
livecode in the future when the replacement for externals hits the street.
How much of this ends up being do-able with what they are building along
those lines is still to be seen. I believe it was the intention to replace
externals for non-gui related things with "widgets" as well, yeah? MongoDB
Drivers, sqlcipher, curl, etc?