Data Grid objects in standalones

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Feb 6 16:41:39 EST 2015

Thanks for pointing me in this direction. I have read this lesson, and I have also made the data grid templates dud, although there should be no need for it, as the compiler does include the correct data grid template as a substack. The problem arises when I choose to move substacks into individual files during compiling. Then the application seems to lose contact with the data grid template stack. This happens whether or not I include a substack called data grid templates dud or not. As I need to get my application ready for my students for Monday, I think I will do as Bob S suggests and just “rewire” the structure in code.

Tore N