Best Practice: Prevent Substacks from Triggering Main Stack Scripts

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 6 04:12:39 EST 2015

Hi Brahmanathaswami,

It isn't obligatory to use substacks. You could use two mainstacks
simultaneously. Just make sure to include the additional mainstacks as
files when you build a standalone.

With two mainstacks, the scripts in one stack won't be triggered by
messages from the other. If you have handlers that you want to use in
both stacks, you can put those handlers into another separate stack and
use that as a library with the start using command or by defining front
and back scripts.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille