Mobile cloud storage

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 5 07:36:03 EST 2015

Hi Alan,

i assume it is not on sale anymore.

I purchased that external in 2012 and it worked as supposed. But with newer LC and iOS SDK it did not work anymore.
I contacted Maarten and he send me the source code, so i could compile it with newer xCode version.
I was able to, but was not successful in using it afterwards. But this might be a problem on my side. ;)

Maybe you try to contact him off-list.

Regards,

Matthias