removing accumulated garbage fro stacks?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:48:17 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> As mentioned in that thread, there's an undocumented stack property
> revUnplacedGroupIDs.  You'll need a simple script to go through your
> stack/substacks and check that property.

I managed to miss that splinter of the thread :(

Tried it.

Lots of them.

212 in the first stack I checked.

I tried a button with the script,

on mouseUp
   repeat with i = 1 to 21
      put the the name of stack i & cr & the number  of lines in (the
revUnplacedGroupIDs of stack i)
      repeat for each line theLin in the revUnplacedGroupIDs of stack i
         put the long name of group id theLin of stack i & cr & the locked
of of group id theLin of stack i

      end repeat
   end repeat
end mouseUp

but I get button "Button": execution error at line n/a (Object: stack
locked, or object's script is executing)

But the object is in stack dna, while the button is on stack mcp, and the
check shows that the group is unlocked

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462