Mobile cloud storage

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:02:27 EST 2015

Michael D., IF you DO get to where you understand the authentication stuff,
could you share your understanding?  I struggle with the same area of
knowledge, and you're right. Everything is written as if its already
understood, and you just need a few specifics for the service rather than
an actual explanation and tutorial.