Building apps for iOS 7?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon Feb 2 09:21:04 EST 2015

Hi Terry - I also can build for iOS7 using LC 6.6.5 and Xcode 6.1.1. I
believe LC 6.6.5 is the oldest version you can use with Xcode 6.1.1 so you
will get errors if you try to use earlier versions.

Could it be that you recently created new provisioning profiles (or updated
existing ones)? If so I would check on the development portal to make sure
that nothing has been added to them that means they won't work in iOS7
(their payment thingie for example...)

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior