Set Script Limits in Standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 1 13:18:29 EST 2015

I started calling him Dr Raney after you did, which was right after he deleted his email address due to excessive spam and started a new one that used his first name.  I thought that was why you never put his name in print and I wanted to be equally considerate. His public statement about the change just referred to "my first name" so I figured we shouldn't publicize it.

If I've been teasing him all these years I hope he's taken it in stride.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com