More questions regarding Server oddities

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:52:02 EST 2015

Lyn

> On 26 Dec 2015, at 05:34, Lyn Teyla <lyn.teyla at gmail.com> wrote:

> 6.6.2 is not the latest version of LiveCode Server.
>
> The suggestion that I had put forth regarding the original issue was for Tim to perform both of the following:
>
> 1. Use the "put header" line provided;

I don’t think the problem is related to the HTTP Header. It is the same for both Tim’s rev page and his lc page:

> and
>
> 2. Utilize any one of the latest versions of LiveCode: 6.7.8, 7.1.1 or 8.0.0dp12.
>
> That would indeed fix the original issue.

Tim doesn’t really have a choice over which version of the server to use with the On-Rev service. The version is chosen by LiveCode.

I suspect Tim will need to wait until LiveCode update the server before porting his scripts to .lc

Regards

Peter