Charset problems with .lc web page

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu Dec 24 08:25:33 EST 2015

Hi Alex,

Got it!

The .lc file shows:
/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/livecode-server-6.6.2

The .irev file shows
/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ireviam-engine

And the .irev file continues to show utf-8 (Japanese) correctly
while the .lc file does not. Actually tested it with the exact
same file, simply re-tagging the <?lc as <?rev in the file, and
changing the file extension to .irev. All other content in the
file untouched.

.irev works, and .lc doesn't.

This is true even when I tried Lyn's suggestion of adding the
charset command right in the <?lc script.

I wonder if this is a bug? (Not that I know how to report it if
it is!)

At this point, I'm content to use .irev & <?rev

Thanks all,

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan