[OT] Configure web server to parse php in .html files

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 23 13:25:39 EST 2015

Hi Peter,

I have the following at the end of my php.conf file:

# PHP5 module
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htx .htm .html
PHPIniDir "C:/php"

I added .htm and .html for testing. This works. I don't recommend using
this approach. I might be insecure.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com