Checkboxs

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Dec 22 13:47:03 EST 2015

if you mean the label of the checkbox (when you first pull a check box on
to a stack it is labeled "Check"), then simply use the object inspector and
at the basic properties tab, you can change the word to anything you want.
If that isn't what you are trying to do, please explain with a little more
detail.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:43 AM, joel antonio jocobi rios <
joel_jocobi at hotmail.com> wrote:

> good morning
> my name is joel rios Jocobi
> I've been working with LiveCode and I've run into a little problem I could
> not solve , I tried to change the text that shows the checks that is the
> label property but have not found a way , I ask you to please if you can
> help me with this, thanks in advance ..

Regards,

Howard Bornstein