Licensing issues [was: Re: LC 8 DP 11]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 18 14:30:35 EST 2015

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
 > I surely cannot afford the present Business license, but could live
 > with a new Indy-license starting August 2016, provided the Indy
 > license allows me to install Livecode - and different versions of it
 > - more than one time on one or more computers.

Looks like section 1.d) of the Indy EULA has you covered:

   d) The Licensed Edition may be used exclusively by You on a
   reasonable number of machines and platforms You may have for
   Your own exclusive use and may not be transferred to, or
   loaned to, or used by another entity at any time or for any
   purpose.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems