Release 6.7.8 / 7.1.1

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 16 13:45:45 EST 2015

Uhhhhhhh did I miss a change in SDK checking?  I'm getting an error when I
try to set up mobile support with XC 7.2.  It would seem that LC is unhappy
that I don't have every version of the simulator installed.  I have the 9.0
simulator installed with XC 7.2, but none of the others.  It is not
complaining that 9.0 is missing, which is why I think that this is some
complaint about not having every version installed.