Improving the LiveCode release notes

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:34:35 EST 2015

On Dec 15, 2015, at 12:33 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> Going back to the search issue, I'd be willing to spend some time creating
> a database and an LC app to query, sort and extract.  Creating the DB and
> the app won't be difficult, populating the db will be the hard part since I
> think everything is in pdf format.

I'm hardly a database expert, but it sounds as if a database of release notes with a flexible front end is the way to go. The front end could be an LC stack, with multiple options to display all notes, just the ones for the latest update, notes for a specific version, or notes related to a specific feature, or...

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig