tracking down freeze based on timing, maybe?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:42:40 EST 2015

I tried the sBusy idea. The log showed that it's blocking a few mouse
messages, but the vast majority seem to have happened when sBusy was false
anyway.

Something else at least changed the behavior. I switched a handler call to
"send [handler] to me in 50 milliseconds" and that allowed me to click as
fast as I could manage without causing a freeze. It still froze a couple
times when I was doing something else, but for the most part it's not
freezing.

It looks like the combination is at least resolving the worst of the
effect. Still not sure what root cause is.