LC 7.1 possible bug

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Dec 14 15:58:51 EST 2015

Not an answer to your issue, but instead a construction suggestion.

It sounds like you're creating the numbered ovals as groups.  If so, you
can instead use oval graphics by themselves to accomplish the same result,
by setting the showName of the oval to true and setting the label property
of the oval to the number.  You can halve the number of objects needed.

Sample here:
go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/labeled_graphic.livecode"

Someone else may be able to chime on in your IDE issue.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/14/15, 11:23 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richmond"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of