tracking down freeze based on timing, maybe?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:00:54 EST 2015

It starts with a mouseMove handler, which is where it returns after stuff
has happened.

One of several options is followed by a freeze. I setup a little handler to
log the seconds every x milliseconds after that. Nothing is happening a
split second after the script returns to the mouseMove handler. It's like
whatever's hanging up the application is outside of all the stuff I wrote,
so I'm not sure how to dig into it.